letter K letter I n IMG_5575_2 e IMG_5559_2 metal type letter G A letter R letter T e61 N

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TOOL7 Digital Storytelling

I enjoyed playing with Photo story. My Nephew Aaron was again learning with me. We thought of a lot of ideas to do with it. We were going to do an expos`e on 24 Hours in the life of a 13 year old boy.( his brother) but we have not gotten the picts yet. Aaron is also working on "24 hours in the life of an 8 year old," but is still working on the angle to use. While watching Say yes to the Dress, I started looking onthe internet for ugly wedding dresses. My neice is hoping to get married soon so I decided to make a photostory for her- Really Ugly Wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. I have it made and saves as a wmv but I can not find anywere that says what to do next- to get it on my blog. I feel really dum but I just don't know what to do.
I thought if using this as a vocabulary building for kinder. I could collect a lot of pictures in a catagory or topic then have it go through naming the things- farm animals, zoo animals, reptiles, school things..
I would love to hear how to upload my photostory!! Thank

3 comments:

Miss Parker said...

I found out how to upload it onto the blog. However, it gets stuck 1/2 through the loading process. Is that your problem?

Turtletracs said...

no i can't even figure out what to do just to ask it to upload!! very frustrated!! what did you do?

SChambers said...

I know how!! Make sure that your video is saved as a "wmv". Then when you are on the new post screen, click on the icon the looks like a film strip. It should say "Add Video" when you roll your mouse over it. Once you click on it, click on browse to find your file. Then write a title for your video, click to agree to the terms, and then click upload video. It did take several minutes for it to load up but I did notice right at the bottom of the editting box it said "loading or processing video". Wait till it is completely loaded then click publish post. Mine worked the first time without any problems :). Hope that helped.