letter K letter I n IMG_5575_2 e IMG_5559_2 metal type letter G A letter R letter T e61 N

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tool5 Tagging

Tagging sounds like a great idea until you have tags and lists and bookmarks everywhere. I get very confused and overwhelmed with it all. I guess if I just chose one it would be better. for older kids I think it could be useful when doing research,especially with a group, they could collect sites, highlite what they like ( Diigo) and share them with each other, then decide what to use. One website I found using the tag kindergarten was
http://www.time4learning.com/reading/kindergarten-reading-program.shtml
it has good teacher infoand a cool chart that show reading development skills from 3yearolds - 5th grade.
The other site I found was http://www.kindersite.org/Directory/DirectoryFrame.htm
this site has a lot of fun math games for kinder. some links are old but the bus addtition game works as well as most of the others.
I am not sure how I would use Diigo or delicious with kindergarten. I will continue to watch others blogs to get ideas.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Me said...

Diigo is one of my favorite things from 23 Things. I am in the 'Group Teaching and Learning with Web 2.0' group and receive regular emails of items on the web specific to teaching. I have found some really cool websites and ideas. Check out Wallwisher.com.